Ashton Fencing Club!
Whether you’re new to fencing or a seasoned fencer, Ashton Fencing Club has a lot to offer. From tips, techniques, equipment and supplies, etc., we got them covered.
Learn more how you can hone your skills and become a topnotch fencer by reading articles written by no less than the top fencers of the 1980s and 90s.
Also, watch out for the latest news and updates in the sport.
Ashton Fencing Club Guide
The guides on how you can enjoy the fencing!
Fencing coaches likewise has the capability to shape people’s perception of the sport. They don’t only influence fencers, but also the people interested in the sport. For example, a welcoming coach, who also runs a club that meets standards, would create a good impression to anybody visiting their place. Beginners, who feel like quitting, may feel more encouraged when they receive adequate support from their coaches.
Bottomline, good coaching creates a positive image of the game of fencing. Good coaches likewise open the potentials of their fencers to move forward in their careers. A lot of fencers even soon became referees as they’ve been provided a solid knowledge base about the sport.
This obviously does not happen by accident. This requires a lot of dedication and hard work on the side of the fencer and the coach. Often, the result is a priceless victory that may be coupled by monetary success.
Here are some tips to become a good coach:
1) When providing constructive criticisms, always put something positive with it.
2) Always have fun while teaching.
3) Make it a point to instill confidence in the player.
4) Always set expectations early on.
5) Highlight the importance of respect to the game, teammates, and the opponent.
6) Develop the leadership skills of your players.
7) Allow your players to let loose and play, do mistakes, and learn on their own.